Nair™ Salon Divine™ Milk & Honey Roll-On
At home hair removal that delivers a professional finish has just become even easier. Nair Salon Divine Milk & Honey Roll-on Wax is a no mess, no fuss, easy to use, effective product. Gentle on skin, it leaves skin feeling smooth for up to 4 weeks. The innovative roll on applicator coats the hair with a thin even layer of wax while being gentle on skin, leaving it feeling smooth for up to 4 weeks.
Easy to prepare, Nair Salon Divine Milk & Honey Roll-on wax is ready to use after just 15 seconds in the microwave. The unique multi position bottle ensures even application on all parts of the body without any mess. The packaging shell has been designed to assist keeping the roller in contact with the wax and ready for the next application. The wax is formulated with 85% moisturising sugar* and coats the entire hair, making it easier to remove at the root without damaging the skin. Specially created for dry and sensitive skin, with soothing milk and honey, Nair Salon Divine Milk & Honey Roll-on Wax effectively whisks away unwanted leg, bikini and underarm hair. It washes off easily with water and is dermatologist tested.
*Moisturises the upper layer of the skin.
Please read directions and warnings carefully
Before You Begin
Before use wash area to be waxed with mild soap and water. Dry thoroughly.
- Unscrew and remove the roll-on applicator.
- Remove the safety plug. Do not discard.
- Screw the roll-on applicator back on the uncapped bottle, making sure the roller is snapped in place.
*Do not use if the bottle appears defective.
WARNING: Heating the bottle with the plug in can cause it to burst.
Be extremely careful when heating the wax. Do not leave unattended during the heating process. Do not overheat the wax.
- After removing the plug, make sure the roller is snapped in correctly and screw the applicator on the bottle. Place the bottle flat on a microwave safe plate on the microwave platter, with the applicator facing up. Take care to place the bottle (and plate) off-centre in the microwave on the turntable.
- Always set the microwave at the maximum power of the Cook setting (never at Defrost).
- Start the microwave and carefully check the time, to the second, using a watch with a second hand or a digital display (For a 900 watt appliance: 15 seconds for a full bottle, 10 seconds for a half-bottle).
- Since temperature varies from one microwave to another, carefully touch the bottle before handling to make sure it is not too hot. You should be able to handle it with bare hands and the wax must not be too liquid or contain bubbles; these are signs of overheating. If the wax is too hot, do not handle the bottle with bare hands. Lay it flat and let it cool for at least 15 minutes.
- When the bottle is warm and can be handled, knead it gently to distribute the temperature of the wax. Do not shake.
- Always test wax temperature on one of the enclosed strips: Rolling the applicator on the strip, you should be able to easily apply a uniform strip of wax without the applicator overflowing on the sides (wax too hot). If the wax is not sufficiently liquid for easy application, heat it in increments of no more than 5 seconds, as indicated above.
Note: Always do a patch test before each use. During use: If the wax cools down and the strips are no longer uniform or become difficult to apply, heat the bottle in increments of no more than 5 seconds and knead the bottle gently 10 times to distribute the temperature of the wax.
ATTENTION: Always check the wax temperature after each warming.
Confirm by touching a small amount of the skin before proceeding with hair removal. Once the ideal temperature is reached, note the time required for your microwave. We suggest writing it on this instruction card and keeping it for future reference.
Apply the Wax and Remove Hair
- Pressing the roller down firmly on the skin, slowly roll the applicator along the area, in the direction of hair growth, spreading a THIN/TRANSPARENT layer of wax. Do not spread the wax back and forth.
- Between applications, set the bottle on the holder,applicator side down.
- Immediately apply the strip over the waxed area pressing it firmly in the direction of hair growth. NOTE: Wax is not supposed to harden.
- Hold skin taut with one hand and pick up lower end of the strip with the other hand. In one smooth motion, pull the strip quickly back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Any excess wax can be easily washed away with lukewarm water and a clean cloth. Pat skin dry.
After Hair Removal
- Unscrew and remove the roller, put the plug back in.
- Wash the roller with warm tap water to clean, this may take a minute or two.
- Dry and replace the roller on the bottle.
- Store in original packaging until next use.
Cautions & Warnings
Read all instructions and warnings carefully before use. Heat in Microwave Only. Failure to follow these heating instructions can result in severe burns and microwave damage.
CAUTION: do a patch test before each use by applying the product to a small part of the area where hair is to be removed. Follow directions and wait 24 hours. If skin appears normal, proceed. Never apply wax on same area within a 24 hour period. As with any wax treatment, some discomfort may be experienced. Your skin may Turn slightly red for a short time after treatment. This is normal and will soon disappear. If the skin to be treated is not held taut, and the wax is not zipped or pulled back very fast and close to the skin, then a pinching effect may be felt, a wax residue will remain on the skin or worse, skin could be removed resulting in injury. Read the instructions carefully. Proceed at all times with caution. Heat only in a microwave. Do not use in conventional or toaster oven. Microwaves vary in power so heating guidelines are an indication only. Take extreme caution when warming the wax not to overheat. Never leave the heating or heated wax unattended. Remember the wax container will also become hot; therefore, we recommend placing it on a microwavable plate. Remember to use caution when handling, testing or applying the wax.
Caution - to avoid risk of burning: follow the heating and application instructions. In case of burn, immediately run cold water on the affected area for 10 minutes and seek medical attention.
WARNING: keep out of reach of children. Do not use product in the eye area. Wax should not be used by people suffering from diabetes or circulatory problems or on areas with varicose veins, moles and warts. Do not wax inside nose or ears, on nipples, perianal, vaginal/genital areas or eyelashes. Do not use on irritated, inflamed or broken skin. Not suitable for people with extra sensitive or problem skin. Not recommended for the elderly or people with loose skin. Do not apply wax over sunburned, chapped, broken or sore skin, cuts, weak scars or eczema. Do not use 24 hours before or after sunbathing. Do not use for 2 hours after a bath. Do not use a deodorant or antiperspirant for 24 hours after underarm removal. Failure to follow these warnings may result in severe skin irritation, skin removal, burns or other injury.